Monday, March 17, 2008

Oh no...

I want to work on that new project I was talking about. But I can't. Because I seem to have lost my needle. One of my new #6 bamboo straights that I really, really liked. That's going to cost me $4.50. And now I can't knit.

(The Mad Husband: "Don't say you don't have anything to crochet. Because that's a lie. A dirty, dirty lie. Kitty slaps you for lying." Good Kitty allows him to pick up her paw and smack me with it.)

Okay, now I understand why StringTheory2.0 was encouraging me to invest in some circulars. Damn, this is embarrassing.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

I won't be rude and tell you that it's the Universe telling you that you need to return to your first love of crochet and quit being a stinky traitor to the cause. See, I'm not rude, so I won't say that. I will say that you should check in between the cushions, under the sofa, and in the place where it should be 'cause it always ends up where it's supposed to be. :)